Pioneer continues to assess and respond to the COVID-19 issues on a daily, if not hourly basis. To enable a safe work environment and mitigate disruption in the supply chain, we have recently changed the admittance parameters for visitors entering our facilities and want to share these changes with you.
Effective immediately the following changes have been implemented at all of our facilities:
1. Visitors must complete a Mandatory Screening Questionnaire (see below) which requires a signature by the person each time they enter a Pioneer facility.
a. If a person answers “Yes” to any of these questions, they will not be allowed entry into the facility
2. Visitors must use Pioneer supplied hand sanitizer before interacting with any Pioneer employee
3. Transportation drivers dropping off/picking up product must remain in the designated area in the Shipping/Receiving area
4. Visitors are not allowed to walk through the facility without a Pioneer escort
5. Visitors are not allowed to use Pioneer restrooms, breakrooms, etc.
6. Visitors are not allowed to use Pioneer electronic devices (phones, computers, etc.)
Pioneer visitor screening questions:
1. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
• Shortness of breath
2. Have you traveled overseas anytime in the past 30 days?
3. Have you come in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
The person below knowingly and voluntarily executed this screening questionnaire as of the date set forth below:
While the situation is changing rapidly we continue to monitor and make changes necessary to protect you and our employees. While these changes dictate a small burden on our visitors, we do so with the intent of safety and assurance of supply.